WHOLESALERS INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN LA SEDA SILK!
We are excited to have you join our team. Here are a few guidelines for wholesale ordering.
HOW TO QUALIFY
To maintain the exclusivity of our line wholesale accounts must meet certain specifications:
- You must prove your business exists
- you must not be a home based business
- You must operate in the in the fields of beauty, hair care, fashion, housewares, personal care
-You must be no closer than 5 Km to another la seda retailer
- Log in to create a wholesale account, Email us to let us know a bit about yourself,
We may request proof of business, (website, photo of storefront).
- We reserve the right to decline wholesale access if we feel your business operation or culture does not match our vision.
- Once your application has been reviewed we will allow and update your site membership in order to access our separate, wholesale pricing section.
Please update your account profile by clicking on the profile thumbnail on the top right of our website.
la Seda is a Canadian company based out of Alberta. We are currently only offering wholesale opportunities to select Canadian companies who meet our approval standards.
If you do would like to sample our items without making your first minimum order we offer a 20% off sample code for potential Wholesalers. use the pre-sample code WSAMPLE20 at checkout.
The minimum requirement for an opening order is $400.00 CAD before taxes. Orders not meeting this criteria will be rejected and your card refunded. You can order directly from the wholesaler page.
Shipping is based on the total weight or your order.
Because of the personal use nature of our items, returns will be accepted for unused, defective materials only. Items can be returned to 18BMuir Drive
We will send new product or refund your account.
Our Wholesale prices reflect the cost of silk merchandising. Some items may have a lower of higher rate of return than others, We recommend that you match our web prices, however you are welcome to charge a slightly higher or lower price for your own retail ventures (reasonably, within several dollars)
SILK AS A COMMODITY
Silk is considered a luxury product and as a natural resource its availability and cost changes over time. As an expensive item to obtain our wholesale prices are set to reflect the market. Although we have set our prices to prevent potential increases, prices may be subject to change
BACK ORDERS AND OUT OF STOCK
We may at times experience shortages, please be patient while we procure new stock.
We are currently running the "Ami and May" Collection.